Typical Flare vs. MESSCO’s Smokeless Flare
The High Turn Down Ratio Flare (HTDR Flare) is the innovative emissions reduction solution to achieve smokeless operation and certified to Quad-O and 40 CFR 60.18 EPA regulations. Utilizing a proprietary tip design, this non-assisted flare ensures there are no visible smoke emissions across the full operational range of just a few ounces of pressure to in excess of 30 psigs. The MESSCO HTDR Elevated Flare utilizes a variable orifice design to safely and efficiently combust Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) emissions in excess of 98% efficiency. One HTDR Flare allows for the inclusion of both high pressure and low pressure gas streams in a single device, mitigating the requirement for multiple flares.
• Quad O and 40 CFR 60.18 EPA Compliant
• Non-assisted Smokeless Operation throughout entire operating range
• One HTDR Flare safely and efficiently allows for low & high pressure applications mitigating the need for multiple flares
• 98% Destruction Rate Efficiency
• Completely adaptable to all flare types; no need to purchase new complete systems
• Scalable designs for all operating ranges