MESSCO’s patented NGL Pro Gas Lift units remove NGLs and condition high BTU associated gas to a clean, dry, consistent fuel for the gas lift engines and for the downhole artificial gas lift. The units are sized at 1.5 MMCFD (gas available for artificial gas lift = 1 MMCFD) and 3 MMCFD (gas available for artificial gas lift = 2 MMCFD). NGL Pro units have proven more reliable than other competing MRU and JT units and don’t require methanol for hydrate control. All units have remote monitoring so MESSCO and clients can remotely track key operating parameters as well as NGL and condensate production.
The advantages of the NGL Pro are:
- The dry, consistent gas when used for artificial lift removes NGLs from the well
- The dry artificial lift gas will eliminate downhole orifice “cutting” by the liquids common in wet gas
- The dry consistent, gas when used as fuel for the compressor engine will reduce engine de-rate and lower maintenance
- Sales of NGLs and condensate will improve well economics and reduce LOE
- In North Dakota use of the NGL Pro Gas Lift units may allow oil and gas operators to claim NDIC flare capture credits while reducing air emissions
The skid mounted units install in a few days with minimal site preparation and can be supplied in arctic style enclosures that meet all oil field requirements for Hazardous Area classification or “west Texas” style open enclosures.
Send us your gas analysis and we will provide you an NGL Pro Simulation Model that will detail your recoveries or call us at (307) 382-2926.